Terms and Conditions
For the buyer at an auction:
TERMS OF SALE
- Cash, Cashier’s check or personal check accompanied with valid picture I.D. will be accepted as payment on day of auction. All purchases must be paid IN FULL immediately following the sale.
- Sales taxes will be added to the purchase price of all taxable items.
- All articles are offered, “AS IS AND WHERE IS,” in unites of measure as announced at the time of sale, The auctioneer reserves the right to group, modify, increase, diminish or delete lots at his sole discretion or to sell items in bulk if such action serves the best interest of the seller.
- Auction Company gives no warranties or guarantees as to any descriptions made on any item at any time.
- Any announcements at the auction take precedent over all printed matter.
- Auctioneer will receive bids from any responsible and registered bidder who makes his bid known as long as he or she conducts themselves in an orderly manner.
- Auctioneer may refuse to accept any bid which is but a trifling advance over the prior bid or which contains conditions not acceptable to the Auctioneer or Seller. Auctioneer will settle any bidder dispute by reselling the lot.
- Upon the award of bid, title and risk of loss, damage to or destruction of the purchased item, passes to the purchaser and auctioneer shall have no liability what so ever for any damage to or destruction of any such item.
- No items may be removed until settled for in the manner announced. All items must be removed within the time announced at the sale, at purchaser’s sold cost and risk.
- Bidder further agrees not to transact any business on auction premises other than with the Auction Company without the express permission of Auctioneer.
- All rights, privileges and powers reserved or granted to auctioneer in these Terms of Sale shall be deemed reserved and granted to auctioneer’s employees, advertising representatives, and all owners for whom the items are being sold.
- We appreciate your attendance and want you to have the best experience possible. If you have any questions, suggestion, or concerns, don’t hesitate to let one of our auctioneers know. Thank you for your business.