SOLD – Thompson Hills Estates – #1503
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 8th at 6:07 PM!
SALE WILL BE HELD AT THE KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS HALL, 312 E. MAIN ST. VINE GROVE, KY 40175!
View Roadway Agreement here: RESTATED EASEMENT AND ROADWAY AGREEMENT
Great Land Buying Opportunity!!
57.25 of the most productive and outstanding farm acres in Meade County history!!
Improvements include a combination barn, well, storage shed, and approximately 80% perimeter fencing!
11 Lots ranging from 3.561 acres to 5.770 acres!
OWNER FINANCING AVAILABLE!
*20% down day of sale inn the form of cash, cashier’s check or personal check (with current irrevocable bank letter of credit addressed to Harned Auctioneers, LLC) – additional 10% on or before 30 days w/delivery of deed – total of 30% down – balance financed by seller at 3.5% interest amortized 20 yrs., semi-annual payments with balloon payment due end of 7th year.
View Front Side of the brochure here: Brochure Front
View Back Side of the brochure here: Brochure Back
View a copy of the Plat here: PLAT