SOLD !!! – Mary Aline Thompson Farm #1603
No attachments on this post/page
61 ACRES—9 TRACTS—61 ACRES BRICK RANCH STYLE HOME BARN—OUT BUILDINGS CROPLAND—PASTURE—WOODLAND MARKETABLE TIMBER—COUNTY WATER
LOCATION: Nelson County —New Hope Community—From New Haven—take KY 52 east 6.1 miles to KY 457—at New Hope Food Mart—turn Right onto KY 457 and go 0.7 miles to Walter Hall Road—turn right onto Walter Hall Road and go 0.4 miles to property—Signs Posted. REASON FOR SALE: Due to poor health, Mrs. Mary Aline Thompson, is retiring from farming and has commissioned Harned Auctioneers to sell the following described property under the hammer.
REAL ESTATE: Selling an outstanding 61.304 acre farm in one of Nelson County’s most sought after agricultural communities. Improvements include a modern brick ranch style home (consisting of entry foyer, formal living-room, county kitchen with dining area, master bedroom with half bath/walk-in closet, 2 other bedrooms with closets, a full tiled bath, full unfinished basement, heat pump and central air, carpet and vinyl flooring large covered back porch, small front porch and much more), older stock barn, out building and some perimeter fencing. Land consists of approx. 35 acres clear, balance in woodland, has county water on its entire 1,364’ of road frontage on Walter Hall Road and will sell in 9 tracts ranging in size from 5 to 9 acres.
The Tracts— Tract #1—5.159 acres—510’ road frontage (R.F.) on Walter Hall Road (WHR) – cropland—in grass—brick ranch style home—2 outbuildings. Tract #2—6.727 acres—R.F. on Private Road “A” (PRA) – approx. 2.5 acres cropland—balance in woodland. Tract #3—6.222 acres—R.F. on PRA – approx. 0.5 acres clear—balance in woodland—top of the hill home site. Tract #4—9.287 acres—R.F. on PRA—approx. 3 acres clear—balance in woodland—beautiful top of the hill farmstead area. Tract #5—5.059 acres—368’ R.F. on WHR and on Private Road “B” (PRB) —almost all clear and in grass—great lake site. Tract #6—6.585 acres—280’ R.F. on WHR and PRB—practically all in grass—some scattered shade—great view—creek—rolling. Tract #7—7.995 acres—R.F. on PRB—approx. 2 to 3 acres in woodland—balance pasture—creek—rolling. Tract #8—5.678 acres—R.F. on PRB—approx. 1 acre clear—balance in woodland—gently rolling. Tract #9—6.630 acres—R.F. on PRB—all wooded—”Top of the Hill” farmstead area.
TERMS: REAL ESTATE: 20% day of sale in the form of cash, cashier’s check or personal check (with current irrevocable bank letter of credit addressed to Harned Auctioneers, LLC) – balance cash at closing: or owner financing—additional 10% on or before 30 days w/delivery of deed—total of 30% down—balance financed by seller at 3 1/2% interest amortized 20 yrs., semi-annual payments with balloon payment due end of 7th year—TAXES—Pro-rated to delivery of deed. POSSESSION: w/deed. OWNER: Mary Aline Thompson.