SOLD !!!! 360 ACRES – 15 TRACTS – 360 ACRES
NO LIMIT – NO RESERVE – EVERYTHING SELLS!
4 % OWNER FINANCING 4 %
360 ACRES – 15 TRACTS – 360 ACRES
WOODLAND – CREEKS – PASTURE
ABUNDANT DEER & TURKEY HUNTING
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 9TH AT 6:07PM (EST)
LOCATION: Nelson County, KY. New Hope Community—from New Haven take KY 52 west approx. 5.7 miles to New Hope—turn right on KY 457 and go 2.6 miles to the entrance to the property.
NOTE: Auction will be held at the Bardstown Event Center (former Knights of Columbus Hall) located at 111 North 4th Street, Bardstown, KY 40004. REASON FOR SALE: Due to other bushiness interests, Thomas Kenneth “Kenny” Morris has commissioned Harned Auctioneers to sell the following described property under the hammer.
REAL ESTATE: Selling one of the most dazzling recreational properties ever to go over the auction block in central Kentucky history. The real property consists of approx. 360 acres in all (new survey underway) of which approx. 320 acres is woodland , approx. 35 acres of clear land (mostly in grass), and approx. 5 acres of creeks and drainage areas. This real property has an abundance of marketable timber, outstanding deer and turkey hunting areas, and two creeks that produce water for deer and turkey. Real estate will sell in 15 tracts ranging in size from 20 to 29 acres each.
THE TRACTS: Tract 1— 20.208 acres—916.12’ road frontage on Private Road Tract “B” (PRTB) – approx. 10 acres in pasture, 10 acres woodland, balance in creek and meadows. Tract 2—22.085 acres—1,299.32’ R.F. on PRTB—approx. 10 acres hillside pasture, 11 acres woodland, balance in creek and bottomland. Tract 3— 22.331 acres—1,140.75’ R.F. on PRTB—approx. 20 acres woodland, 1 acre clear, balance in creek and bottom areas. Tract 4— 21.150 acres—1,123.60’ R.F. on PRTB—approx. 20 acres in woodland, approx. 1 acre clear, marketable timber. Tract 5—28.786 acres—255.28’ R.F. on PRTB—all woodland, large flat ridge tops, marketable timber. Tract 6—29.257 acres—133.44’ R.F. on PRTB—all woodland, large ridge tops, marketable timber. Tract 7—26.993 acres—301.90’ R.F. on PRTB—all woodland, long ridge tops, marketable timber, great deer and turkey hunting. Tract 8—27.710 acres—408.90’ R.F. on PRTB—all woodland, great flat ridge tops, marketable timber, deer and turkey hunting at its best. Tract 9—21.682 acres—239.65’ R.F. on PRTB—approx. 20 acres woodland, approx. 1.6 acres clear, flat ridge tops, marketable timber, great combination w/tracts 7, 8, and 9. Tract 10—21.010 acres—1,310.96’ R.F. on PRTB—approx. 19 acres woodland, balance clear w/creek and drainage areas, great deer and turkey hunting. Tract 11—24.901 acres—1,954.73’ R.F. on PRTB—approx. 10 acres woodland, balance clear with grass and creek bottom, good cropland. Tract 12—22.588 acres—1,682.59’ road frontage on Private Roadway Easement #1 (PRE1), all woodland, good deer and turkey hunting. Tract 13—21.935 acres—1,040.38’ RF on PRE1—all woodland, excellent hunting, timber. Tract 14—24.021 acres—987.02’ RF on PRE1—all woodland, great hunting, timber. Tract 15— 22.530 acres—1,332.32’ RF on PRE1—all woodland excellent hunting.
AUCTIONEER’S NOTE: If you’re looking to buy a valley with abundant deer and turkey hunting, outstanding timber, and beautiful running creeks—look no more—we have them all at this Absolute Auction – Be There!!! TERMS: REAL ESTATE: 20% down day of sale in the form of cash, cashier’s check or personal check with current irrevocable bank letter of credit addressed to Harned Auctioneers, LLC —Additional 10% on or before 30 days with delivery of deed—total of 30% down—balance financed by seller at 4% interest amortized for 20 years, semi-annual payments w/balloon payment due at the end of the fifth year. A ten percent (10%) buyers premium will be added to all winning bids to determine the final selling price. TAXES: Pro-rated to delivery of deed. POSSESSION: w/deed. OWNERS: Thomas Kenneth Morris.